Things Blackjack Dealers Won’t Tell You

Blackjack is the premier game of skill and strategy and has millions of devoted fans who spend endless hours perfecting their gameplay. For most players, getting consistent wins in Blackjack is about as easy as flying to Mars on a helicopter, but this actually shouldn’t be the case.
Whether you are a pro or are just starting, you can still make it in the online blackjack world, by taking to heart, these tips that many blackjack dealers do not want you to know.

Things Blackjack Dealers Won’t Tell You

Online Blackjack is All In The Deck!

Boosting winning chances in either online blackjack or in a brick-and-mortar casino can be as simple as, being careful of the number of decks in play. In a multi-deck game, there’s like 0.5% to 0.6% disadvantage when compared to a single deck game with identical rules. And a large part of this disadvantage comes from the removal of the cards.
Players of single deck games also face a bigger possibility of being cheated by dishonest dealers. A 5-deck game is recommended as it properly balances the risks and rewards.

Hit And Stand Like A God!

To “Hit” in blackjack merely means to ask for another card. While “Standing” means holding onto cards and ending the turn. To record wins in online blackjack, players must develop a fine nose as to when to either Stand or Hit for the most optimum effect.

You should hit when
The dealer has a face-up card that’s an Ace and you have a total hand of 11.
The dealer has a face-up card of 10 and you have a total hand of 10.
The dealer has a face-up card that’s 7, 8, 9, 10 or Ace and you have a total hand of 8, or from 12 to 16.
The dealer has a face-up card of 7, 8 or 9 and you have a total hand of 9.

You should stand when
You have a hand of 17 and up.
When the dealer has a face-up card that is 6 or less than this and you have a total hand of 13 and up.
When you have either face cards or two 10s.

Double Down The Fun

Splitting and doubling down are plays that players should know when best to utilize. A split occurs when the players are dealt with a pair of hands and then given the option to divide them into two separate hands. A double down, on the other hand, occurs in online blackjack when players make an additional bet that is equal in value to their first bet. For this, they are given an extra hand.

Splits are required when
The dealer has a card of 4-7 and you have a hand of 2s and 3s.
The player has an Ace.
The player has an 8.
The dealer has a hand of 6 or less and the player has hands of 6s and 7s.
However, never split 5s. Instead, you can hit or double down should the dealer have a face-up card, 10 or an Ace.

You can Double Down when
You have a hand that totals 10. Unless the dealer has a similar hand or an Ace.
You have a hand of 11 unless the dealer’s card is an Ace.
You have a hand of 9 when the dealer has a face-up card of 3, 4, 5 or 6.

Hate The Insurance

The insurance bet comes into play once players have been dealt their first two cards and the dealer has a face-up card that is an Ace. Wins in the insurance side bet happen when the dealer has a second card that is either a picture card or a ten and so gets blackjack.
The probability of this happening is around 30%, which therefore means that the probability of your losing this side bet is around 70%. So, under pain of death have nothing to do with the insurance side bet!

Online Play Is the Real Deal!

Playing online blackjack rather than facing the surly dealers of brick-and-mortar casinos have a preponderance of benefits. For starters, you can play in your pyjamas and in the comfort of your bedroom, porch or pretty much anywhere, rather than stuffing yourself into a suit and be tramping through a traditional casino.
Playing online blackjack is also a very advisable endeavour for newbies as they can practice their strategies before beginning a real gameplay.

The above tips are certainly something you will never hear a dealer intimating you with! Playing online blackjack and getting consistent wins requires steady practice with the application of a few of the above tips listed above.

Rate this post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


Summary

Name: Things Blackjack Dealers Won’t Tell You

Posted On: 10/08/2018

Author: Alex Karidis